A weekend of tennis, golf, socialising and wine
We’ve put together a fabulous weekend away in Australia’s oldest wine region, the Hunter Valley in November hosted by Australian tennis greats Bob Giltinan and Michelle Jaggard Lai.
The weekend includes:
- Friday, 24 November to Sunday 26 November 2017
- Two nights and three days at the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
- Three hour tennis clinic and round robin competition on Friday
- Three and a half hour tennis clinic and round robin competition on Saturday
- One nine x holes and one x 18 holes at The Hunter Valley Golf Club (non-tennis playing partners only)
- Tennis tips and tuition
- Two course welcome dinner
- Saturday breakfast at the Crowne Plaza Hotel restaurant
- Sunday “Bubbly Breakfast” at Peterson House
- Afternoon Hunter Valley Wine Tour
- Welcome gift
Programme and booking form.